Anaesthesiologist optinal with specialisation in intensive-care (m/w) – Vienna
Our client, a renowned middle-sized hospital in Vienna, Austria.
What the position offers:
- a good remuneration and an average of four night shifts per month
- The main duties lie in the field of general anasthaesia, but regional anaesthesia is also to be performed depending on needs. Additional know-how will be gained in the field. Depending on your interests, you will be able to take on additional responsibilities in the intensive-care unit, which will soon expand from four beds to six.
- a growing institution which has shown its dynamism in such areas as internal medicine, gynaeconlogy, adult oncology and plastic surgery
- a very well-balanced workload
- entitlement to ten days per year of external training during working hours
- a highly-motivated and extremely cooperative team
- On-site accommodation will be provided on request by the hospital for the first few months (at minimal cost).
What you can offer:
- You are a qualified anaesthesiologist who would highly appreciate an outstanding, harmonious, team-oriented work environment as well as opportunities for further professional development.
- You are a team player who appreciates and promotes openness in your work Relations.
You will receive an attractive gross salary, which may vary depending on experience, of at least € 93,000 per year (this amounts to the basic salary with three or four night shifts per month). In addition there will be substantial monthly supplements (currently about € 900 per month), ensuring that your career move with its long-term prospects will provide security from a financial perspective as well. We strongly support foreign applicants and help them with all administrative paperwork required to be registered as a medical doctor in Austria. We also accompany candidates to interviews.