What the position offers:
- an attractive remuneration and extra income opportunities with an average of three to five night shifts per month
- The department has a special focus on gastroenterology & hepatology, endocrinology and diabetes mellitus
- The position includes out-patient work in the following fields: endoscopy (including ERCP), sonography, endoscopic ultrasound and gastroenterological functional diagnosis. In total, 4000 examinations are carried out per year. There is the possibility to gain specialisation in any of these fields within the department.
- 88 beds in the department
- a well-balanced workload, both in the in-patient and out-patient units
- 15 days per year of paid external further training and excellent knowledge transfer
- a well-established and motivated team
What you can offer:
- You have a specialisation in gastroenterology. If you have expertise in diabetes and metabolism, then your work here may have a particular focus on that field.
- You are a team player who appreciates and promotes openness in your work relations.
The average gross annual salary ranges from € 90,000 to 120,000, depending on prior experience as well as the number of night shifts. Total working hours, including night shifts, may not exceed 48 hours/week (a standard working week is 40 hours). In addition, there are various monthly supplements and additional payments.
We fully support foreign applicants, helping them with all administrative paperwork required to be registered as a medical doctor in Austria and accompanying them to interviews.