What the position offers:
- You will be operating in a well-integrated and motivated team.
- Your will work in different sections, including obstetrics and general gynaecological surgery.
- Possibility of internal as well as external further training provided by the employer. You will be entitled to 15 training days per year and specific funds from the training budget.
- An excellent general working environment with an extremely modern infrastructure
- With a total of 450 deliveries per year, obstretrics is a central part of the institution’s activities. Therefore, competence in this field is essential. Besides, night shifts are carried out by two doctors in the division.
- You may develop a specialisation in particular fields of gynaecology depending on your former experience.
What you can offer:
- As a specialist doctor, you will bring with you a broad general knowledge of gynaecology and obstetrics. You will have solid experience of clinical obstetrics.
- You see yourself as a team player and are particularly keen on further developing your personal skills and expertise.
The average gross annual salary ranges between € 90,000 and € 120,000, depending on your creditable past experience and performed night shifts. Your total working hours may not exceed 48 hours per week, including night shifts (the standard working week is 40 hours). We strongly support foreign applicants and help them with all administrative paperwork required to be registered as a medical doctor in Austria. We also accompany candidates to interviews.