What the position offers:
- This department has a substantial team of nearly 60 specialists and assistant doctors. It will provide you with an interesting, large variety of anaesthesiological activities.
- There is a total of 14 operating rooms, of which seven are in operation every day.
- The sizable intensive care unit has 21 beds. The position offers the option of focusing predominantly on intensive care.
- Normal working hours are from 7:15 to 13:15, and on long daily shifts until 18:15. There are on average four to five night shifts per month.
- There are 15 days per year of paid external further training available to every doctor, for which there are allocated funds from a specific further-training budget.
- Anaesthiologists wishing to participate in helicopter services or tasks involving Emergency Medical Service vehicles will be able to do so as a complementary service.
- You will work in a highly motivated, cooperative and cohesive team
What you can offer:
- You are a specialist doctor in the field of anaesthesiology who will appreciate an excellent, team-oriented and harmonious work environment and are interested in the opportunity to further develop your expertise.
- You are a team player who appreciates and promotes openness in your work relations.
An attractive gross annual salary ranging from € 85,000 to 120,000 (depending on pay category and including basic salary as well as night shift and other payments), in additional to extra financial compensations, will ensure a pleasant career move.