Radiologist (m/w) – Vienna area
Our client is a renowned hospital with over 400 beds in the Austrian province of Lower Austria and within easy reach of Vienna.
What the position offers you:
- an attractive remuneration with extra income opportunities (involves three to four night shifts per month)
- There are about 70,000 radiological examinations to be carried out each year. The department is equipped with the latest technology and has a special focus on breast diagnostics, vascular diagnostics and therapy, as well as the use of modern imaging techniques such as CT and MRT. Any experience you may have in interventional radiology would also be welcome.
- A reasonable workload with a variety of patterns to choose from regarding the organisation of working time, leading to a high level of staff satisfaction
- 15 days per year of paid external further training
- a well-established and motivated team
- accommodation is available for foreign doctors at very reasonable price
What you can offer:
- You are a radiologist interested in finding a long-term position
- You are a team player who appreciates and promotes openness in work Relations.
The average gross yearly salary ranges from € 90,000 to 110,000, depending on prior experience and night shifts. Total working hours, including night shifts, may not exceed 48 hours/week (a standard working week is 40 hours). en/Woche ist Normalarbeitszeit). In addition, their are various monthly supplements. We fully support foreign applicants, helping them with all administrative paperwork required to be registered as a medical doctor in Austria and accompanying them to interviews.