Services for hospitals
The company’s founder, Nikolaus Becker, MSc, has, for a number of years, pursued a successful multiple strategy concerning the filling of vacancies by doctors and key medical personnel.
Together with a specialised team we focus on the following countries:
- Czech Republic
Important factors for the successful placement of candidates include:
- A high placement rate on the basis of the personnel presence in the target countries
- Having a large national and international network at our disposal due to our considerable experience and work in this special field we have
- A team of trained “native” speakers work continuously for the qualified search and designation of doctors and key people in the target countries.
- The use of European medical sector recruitment agencies with their associated candidates’ pools for every placement
All foreign candidates in question receive a free and wide-ranging service package that includes:
- A review of qualifications and professional employment history to date, evaluating suitability and the gaining of speedy recognition e.g. by the Medical Association
- Wide ranging support for the administrative and official requirements – for this reason doctors from abroad and surgical nurses come a few weeks or months before their work-start date.
- Coordination, escort and support during the interview and negotiating phase – this increases significantly the probability of the candidates’ placement.